Q. How can I reduce my auto insurance premiums?
- Maintain a clean driving record and build your driving experience (which is just good to do anyway)
- Go for a higher deductible. Remember: higher deductible = lower premium
- Got older cars you don’t use often? You could consider removing collision coverage
- Get your home and auto insurance from aha insurance (by bundling you could save up to 50% off your property insurance in the first year and 18% off your auto insurance)
- Review your policy each year and keep us updated on any and all changes to your vehicle. What kind of changes? Say you’ve retired, or your daily kilometre commute has changed, you’ll want to keep us updated so we can help you make sure your current coverage and endorsements on your policy still make sense.
We have a great blog post on the subject: