Low-maintenance landlord insurance for a high-maintenance job.
You’re on-call after 5pm. Shouldn’t your policy be, too?
Easy to Get
Fill out the form below or call us up the good-old-fashioned way. We’ll hook you up with landlord insurance you can rely on.
Easy to Buy
Choose the coverage options that matter most for your property. We’ll walk you through everything before you buy.
Easy to Own
We’ll send your policy documents to you right away so that you can get back to doing what you do best.
Not used to being on this side of the application?
We’ve got your back.
Have a question? We have an answer.
You won’t find any complicated industry jargon or legalese here.
We’ll always give it to you straight. That goes for everything—including FAQs.
How do I get the best price possible?
We compare the best prices between all of our insurance partners to find the best rate for you. All you need to do is tell us about yourself and what you want insured. We’ll handle the rest!
How does liability coverage work?
How do I know what's covered?
We’ll go over what’s covered and what’s not before you sign anything, and give you the option to add coverage for those things. These are called “named perils,” and can include things like:
- Damage from animals or insect infestations.
- Roof damage from snow or ice build-up.
- Damage from extreme weather storms.
What about when I go on vacation?
Whether you’re taking off for a weekend getaway or a week’s vacation before you leave, you always want to make sure:
- Doors and windows are shut and locked
- Gates to the backyard are closed
- All faucets and water sources are shut off
- Big electronic items are unplugged
If you’re gone for more than four (consecutive) days during a season when you would normally heat your home, insurance companies may not cover any loss or damage if any part of a plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system freezes.
Take the following precautions:
- Have someone you trust to visit your home every day to maintain the heating.
- Shut off the water supply and drain all the pipes, as well as any domestic water containers.
- Have your heating system connected by a monitored alarm to a 24-hour service station, if possible.
Whenever you’re planning a trip, it’s best to double-check the terms of your policy to make sure you’ve got enough coverage.
Google Rating: 4.8
Hot Dang! Those are some beautiful words from beautiful people.