Car insurance

Car insurance you’ll actually want to take for a spin.

Driving takes patience.
Getting covered doesn’t.

Just 3 Minutes

Answer a few simple questions and in 3 minutes we’ll hook you up with your low guaranteed rate.

Buy Online

All it takes is a couple more minutes and a couple more clicks to score that sweet, sweet insurance. Do it online, or go old school and give us a call.

Easy to Own

Make updates and manage your insurance online whenever you want. It is your insurance, after all.

Get your bundle on & save!

Want even cheaper insurance? Save up to 50% on home and up to 15% on car insurance when you bundle them.

To the person who made 
insurance complicated: 
who hurt you?

You won’t find any complicated industry jargon or legalese here.

We’ll always give it to you straight. That goes for everything—including FAQs.

Q: What is accident forgiveness?

Accident forgiveness protects you against the first accident that you are involved in, in the event you are deemed “at-fault.” It basically waives the claim from your policy and doesn’t have any impact on your insurance rates.

You can learn more about what to do if you are in an accident right here.

Q: I don’t drive my car anymore and hope to sell it in a few weeks. What coverage should I keep if I’m test-driving with potential buyers?

You need to maintain coverage on your car until the ownership officially changes over to the new driver. Until someone else owns it, you’re responsible for it. And even if your car is just sitting in the driveway, it’s still at risk of things like theft or fire or other damage (from trees, for example), so you’ve got to keep your coverage. It’s also wise to make sure that anyone who test-drives your car has a valid licence and insurance.

Q: What happens if I hit an animal, such as a deer?

The first thing you should do is pull off the road as soon as possible. Once you’re safely off the road:

  • Call the police.
  • Stay away from the animal, because if it’s wounded and frightened it could hurt you.
  • Take photos of the damage to your vehicle and any other damage caused by the accident.
  • Take the contact information of any witnesses.
  • Call an aha insurance broker at 1 (855) 242‑2440 so we can help you start the claims process as soon as possible.

Q: What happens if I’m in an accident and the other driver leaves without exchanging insurance information?

If you’re involved in a hit-and-run accident (which hopefully never happens), make sure you report it to the police within 24 hours. If the police tell you that the damages are too minor to report, take down the officer’s name, badge number and phone number, and then call us.

If the damage was done when you were not present, and no note was left, it will be considered a hit-and-run claim. In this case, you still need to report the damage to the police and obtain a report.

Google Rating: 4.8

Hot Dang! Those are some beautiful words from beautiful people.

Just 3 measly minutes to your marvelous rate.