Hate paying condo insurance? You’re in the right place.
Condo insurance the way it should be: fast, easy & cheap.
Just 3 Minutes
Answer a few simple questions and in 3 minutes we’ll hook you up with your low guaranteed rate.
All it takes is a couple more minutes and a couple more clicks to score that sweet, sweet insurance. Do it online, or go old school and give us a call.
Easy to Own
Make updates and manage your insurance online whenever you want. Like when your pain-in-the-rear neighbours wake you in the middle of the night.
Get your bundle on & save!
Want even cheaper insurance? Save up to 50% on home and up to 18% on car insurance when you bundle them.
Condo life is about simplicity. With us, condo insurance is too.
You won’t find any complicated industry jargon or legalese here.
We’ll always give it to you straight. That goes for everything—including FAQs.
Q: How can I reduce my condo insurance premiums?
To ensure you have the best-suited property insurance, we encourage you to review your renewal each year, which you can do online. Login to your account, then look under My Policies and Important Docs. Here are some options to reduce your premium:
- Increase your deductible.
- Install a home security system or monitored alarm.
- Ensure everyone residing in your condo is a non-smoker.
- Bundle your property insurance and your auto insurance with aha.
- Re-assess the value of your condo’s contents.
Q: What is claims forgiveness?
Claims forgiveness is an optional addition to your condo insurance policy. In the event of your first property claim, that claim will be waived as if it never happened, your rates won’t increase due to the claim, and you’ll get to maintain your claims-free discount.
Upon your renewal, if you make another claim then it will be treated as your first.
Q: What should I do when I go on vacation? Does someone need to check on my condo?
Whether you’re taking off for a weekend getaway or a week’s vacation, you always want to make sure:
- Doors and windows are shut and locked.
- Gates to the backyard are closed.
- All faucets and water sources are shut off.
- Big electronic items are unplugged.
If you’re gone for more than four consecutive days during a season when you would normally heat your home, insurance companies may not cover any loss or damage if any part of a plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system freezes.
Take the following precautions:
- Have someone you trust visit your place to maintain the heating for each day that you’re gone.
- Shut off the water supply and drain all the pipes, as well as any domestic water containers.
- Have your heating system connected by a monitored alarm to a 24-hour service station.
Whenever you’re planning a trip, it’s best to double-check the terms of your policy to make sure you’ve got enough coverage.
Q: How are my premiums calculated?
Unlike home insurance, which covers the property itself, condo insurance is based on the contents of your property. When it comes to property insurance, your premium is affected by some key underwriting variables:
- Postal code and street address.
- Valuation of contents.
- Hydrant protection (are you close to a fire hydrant, a firehall, or unprotected).
- Construction type, size, and age of property, including any upgrades to the roof, plumbing, heating, or electricity.
Google Rating: 4.8
Hot Dang! Those are some beautiful words from beautiful people.