Home insurance that hurts way, way less.
So. Ridiculously. Easy.
Just 3 Minutes
Answer a few simple questions and in 3 minutes we’ll hook you up with your low guaranteed rate.
All it takes is a couple more minutes and a couple more clicks to score that sweet, sweet insurance. Do it online, or go old school and give us a call.
Easy to Own
Make updates and manage your insurance online whenever you want. It is your insurance, after all.
Get your bundle on & save!
Want even cheaper insurance? Save up to 50% on home and up to 18% on car insurance when you bundle them.
Lawyers read our stuff and realized they didn’t need to be lawyers to read our stuff.
You won’t find any complicated industry jargon or legalese here.
We’ll always give it to you straight. That goes for everything—including FAQs.
Q: How can I reduce my home insurance premiums?
To ensure you have the best-suited property insurance premium, we encourage you to review your renewal each year, which you can do. Login to your account and look under My Policies and Important Docs. And here are some options you have to reduce your premium:
- Increase your deductible.
- Install a home security system or monitored alarm.
- Let us know if you’re mortgage free
- Ensure everyone residing in your home is a non-smoker.
- Bundle your property insurance and your auto insurance with aha.
Q: What is claims forgiveness?
Claims forgiveness is an optional addition to your home insurance policy. In the event of your first property claim; that claim will be waived as if it never happened, your rates not increase due to the claim, and you maintain your claims-free discount. Upon your renewal, if you make another claim it will be treated as your first.
Q: I just got a new family pet. Do I need to let you know?
For your basic, garden-variety dog or cat, generally not, although we may want to know what kind of dog it is. However, if you have any exotic pets or farm animals, or you’re operating a home-based business, then we need to know. Animals are great, but they can pose a risk to your home or business. Not sure about your furry friend? Call an aha insurance broker at 1 (855) 242‑2440.
Q: I’m doing some renovations on my home. Do I need to notify you?
Yes please! Renovations are definitely one of the circumstances that require you to update your home insurance policy. We offer a builders risk endorsement to be added to your policy. Before construction starts, call an aha insurance broker to review your renovation project and requirements for the best insurance solution.
Also call us if:
- You’ve started a home-based business.
- Finished your basement or added a pool.
- Your home is vacant or unoccupied for a period of time.
- You’ve acquired some valuable belongings and would like to review your policy limits.
- Any of your renovations are valued at over $10,000 – this would require a new evaluation on the property to make sure it’s properly insured to value.
Google Rating: 4.8
Hot Dang! Those are some beautiful words from beautiful people.