Internationally recognized P&C digital insurance distributor entering the Canadian marketplace to establish a targeted auto and home insurance program in Ontario.
The personal Insurance Support Account Manager, under the direction of the Vice-President of Sales, will primarily provide support to our personal insurance team, while providing back-up in selling and servicing existing business.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ability to respond to online and incoming calls providing back-up to personal insurance account managers
- Process new business, renewal, reinstatements and transactions in various insurance companies’ portal
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Responds to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and procedures
- Responds to insurance company underwriters in a timely manner
- In-depth understanding of various insurance providers underwriting rules & product features and benefits
- Performs other related duties as required
Requirements – Qualities – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Minimum of one-year experience as a home and auto insurance broker
- RIBO license is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications and an efficient digital enabler
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic
- Results oriented with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team with minimal supervision
Ignite Insurance encourages innovation, promotes enthusiasm, offers a distinctive and progressive corporate culture and a safe and considerate working environment. Ignite offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits: including professional development, RRSP contribution and career advancement.
Interested candidates should forward their resume in confidence, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.