Open Position: Personal Insurance Account Manager
Internationally recognized P&C digital insurance distributor entering the Canadian marketplace to establish a targeted auto and home insurance program in Ontario.
The Personal Insurance Account Manager will operate under the direction of the Vice President of Sales. This broker all-star will primarily be responsible for selling and servicing existing business.
- Ability to respond to a high volume of online and incoming calls on a daily basis
- Closing sales via telephone and online leads
- Responds to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Analyzes, counsels and recommends coverage to clients with the highest level of integrity
- Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and procedures
- Provides cross sell and up-sell recommendations to existing clientele
- Collects expiry dates on other lines of business from existing clientele
- In-depth understanding of various insurance providers underwriting rules & product features and benefits
- Responds to insurance company underwriters in a timely manner
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Performs other related duties as required
What you should bring
- Minimum of three years as a home and auto insurance broker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications and an efficient digital enabler
- RIBO license is mandatory
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic
- Results oriented with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
A bit about us
aha insurance encourages innovation, promotes enthusiasm, offers a distinctive and progressive corporate culture, and values a safe and considerate working environment. aha also offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Professional development
- RRSP contribution
- Career advancement
Interested sales brokers should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to Jeff Kidd, the Vice President of Sales. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thanks for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
How are we doing?
How are we doing?