Open Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
aha insurance is an omni-channel insurance brokerage that believes in changing the way Canadians experience insurance to fit the client’s needs. We believe in using technology to streamline the purchase process just as much as we believe in personable customer service over the phone. We’ve grown since launching in 2017, and we’re looking for professionals who want to improve the insurance experience as much as we do.
The Digital Marketing Analyst acts as the conduit between marketing and sales who has strong technical skills, an eye for analyzing data to improve performance, a knack for plucking relevant data out of the noise and coming up with metrics to measure and increase performance.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing and optimizing marketing campaign performance and drawing insights on prospect and customer buying patterns and ensures that the organization is well-positioned in a rapidly evolving and competitive environment by being an agent for ongoing organizational change. You have a true passion for data mining and analysis, along with an aptitude for dissecting complex data from various systems and providing insights that result in actionable recommendations.
As Digital Marketing Analyst you will work closely with the entire Marketing team, particularly the CMO. You will stay current on the latest digital trends and technologies and know how to implement and scale digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collegial and team-oriented environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Collecting and reviewing marketing data, including customer and larger web behavioral data
- Track all campaign performance metrics through Google Analytics and other website analytics tools as necessary
- Analyze campaign performance, report on results and share insights, helping to drive business enablement and identifying opportunities to increase performance
- Create dashboards, campaign and website performance reports, along with data visualizations for presentations
- Compile meaningful metric reporting for internal use
- Lead marketing forecasting in conjunction with senior management
- Monitoring and studying trends in digital media and marketing
- Present and communicate this information to senior management, clients, shareholders, and colleagues
- Remain adaptive to market changes and improve future campaign performance
- Working with the team to develop full funnel marketing strategies
- Work effectively with the marketing and operations teams to foster teamwork and successful delivery on objectives
Requirements – Qualities – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Have a minimum undergraduate degree in the field of business, marketing, data analytics or related field
- Have a minimum 3 years working in digital marketing analyst role; agency and P&C insurance experience preferred
- Working knowledge of multi-channel, customer-centric marketing techniques
- Google Ad certified is favoured
- Proven experience using tools like Google Analytics, Advanced Excel with Pivot Tables
- Very strong on marketing technology and tools
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Are able to lead multiple projects and prioritize deadlines easily
- Are proficient in Microsoft Excel; able to organize data and pull out actionable insights using pivot tables, lookup tables, etc.
- Can compile and analyze marketing performance data with ease while providing actionable insights to the team
- Open-minded and innovative with a high level of energy and motivation
- Advanced knowledge and working experience of all Microsoft Office applications, Metric reporting, Google Analytics
- Experience and proficiency with Google Adwords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other advertising platforms
- Ability to work under pressure and interpret, respond to and on organizational requests and requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines
- Additional duties as required
Current Systems & Software
- Active Campaign
- SEMRush (low priority)
- Google Tag Manager
- Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Salesforce (lower priority)
- Typeform (low priority)
aha Insurance encourages innovation, promotes enthusiasm, offers a distinctive and progressive corporate culture and a safe and considerate working environment. aha offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits: including professional development, RRSP contribution and career advancement.
We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, we will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process. Interested candidates should forward their resume in confidence, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How are we doing?
How are we doing?